Student Conservation Association(SCA) positions at Kaloko-Honokohau NHP and Pu’uhonua o Honaunau NHP
Student Conservation Association
Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park
Pu‘uhonua o Hōnaunau National Historical Park
Twelve week Visitor Services Internship – Summer 2015
The Student Conservation Association works with National Parks across the country to provide internships for career development in resource management, visitor services and other career fields.
The internship will allow students to:
Explore NPS careers and fields by working at a Hawaii National Park! A great resume builder!
Internship focus areas include visitor services, education, resource management, and more!
How to Apply:
1. Complete an Internship/Corps Application online at thesca.org and apply for ‘Visitor Services Intern’, upload your resume.
2. Contact Park Ranger Jon Jokiel at (808)329-
6881 ext. 1329 if you have any questions!
• Weekly stipend of $175
• Assigned NPS mentor
• Hands-on experience working at a National
Park with park staff and other organizations
• Additional career preparation and ongoing support
• US citizen
• At least 18 years old
• Housing and transportation required